Today I woke up late…obviously not off to a great start…and then I rush to find clothes. I find a shirt and a pair of jeans. As I pull my jeans up I realize they don’t fit!
Being pregnant I knew this day would come but I didn’t want it to come today! So I sit down on the bed a little upset and I hear my husband start to rush me…because again we’re late…and all I want to do is sit there and morn the fact that I no longer fit into my jeans. So I jump and wiggle into these jeans, throw my belly band on…FOR THE FIRST TIME…and manage to make it to work on time.
Here are a few things from a list put together by Lauren Conrad and published on her blog. I’ve also added to the it.
- Don’t say we need to leave while she’s morning the loss of her clothes
- Refrain from commenting on the size of someone’s bump ^^^ They could be mourning the loss of their pants
- Don’t touch the belly without asking!
- I ate the last piece of ______.
- And make sure someone is pregnant before asking them when they’re due! 🙂